UniEdu is sponsored by Swisscare Europe Ltd.. We will help international students to get students insurance. All service will come directly from Swisscare. Contact us for details.

Based in the Principality of Liechtenstein, is a European based and fully digital insurance provider with the cross-border licence in all EU/EEA countries. After years of endeavour, Swisscare has a leading position in many European countries for international
student and travel insurance solutions

International Student Health Insurance Europe 

The insurance is suitable for students, interns, au pairs, academics or researchers who are studying in the EU/EEA or an EU/EEA national who are studying abroad. The plan does not cover the US territories and Canada

International Student Insurance - from €0.54 /day

Non-EU/EEA nationals (third-country nationals)

Third-country students are required to purchase private health insurance before arriving in Europe. The insurance is necessary to obtain a student visa. The minimum insurance sum to cover is EUR 30’000. (we strongly recommend you to verify the requirements with the local  immigration office.)

EU/EEA Nationals

Students from EU/EEA countries normally hold the European Health Insurance Card (EHIC), which allows the students to benefit the same insurance cover as locals when they travel to another EU/EEA territory.


The EHIC does not cover any travel protection, such as search and rescue, repatriation to the home country, emergency dental treatments, assistance… Swisscare International Student
Insurance is highly recommended for EU/EEA national students

Put You & Your Family in Good Hands

Get In Touch

Please do not hesitate to ask us anything related to your insurance