Preparations to study in Finland. Bachelor’s degree.
Often, we made some mistakes while applying in Finland. in this blog we will discuss what we need to do before we apply.
Documents to apply in Finland.
- You already have your NID or Passport with you. If not, you need at least one of them.
- Scan separately your Higher Secondary School certificate and transcript.
- If you completed diploma, please remember to scan all transcript in one file and Certificate in one file.
- You don’t need Secondary School Certificate but if you want you can add them to the application.
- If you have IELTS, It’s good. If you don’t have it, you can still apply without IELTS.
- Your Email address is very important, make sure your email inbox is not full. You need space to get confirmation email.
- Your Address: House, Road, Post code, city, and Country information.
Check your educational documents
- Check your name in your educational certificate and match with your passport name.
- Check your parents’ name in your ID and in your Certificates.
- Your bank name and your ID must match.
Get ready with your Sponsor
- You should make it clear where your sponsor got money to sponsor you.
- Copy the documents. you don’t need their business documents, just take few years tax certificate and his bank statements.
- Sponsor can be anyone but make it clear why he/she is your sponsor.
Your parents are your sponsor.
- I have found 80% students name and their parents name are not same. So, if you have this problem, fix it.
- Where your parents got the money.
- Most of the time your father gave money to your mother, so that case your father income documents are necessary.
Applying in LUT, if you have IELTS 6
- If you want to study LUT university, you need minimum IELTS 6.
- You also need all your curriculum details, specifically Math and Physics from HSC.